Sunday, April 15, 2012

It has begun ...

Obviously, on the trip to Peru, I took a million gadzillion pictures and videos. Did I mention that already? Well, I used my camera a lot. More than on any previous vacation ... which I might say about every trip I go on, actually. ;-) For this trip I actually even got a new camera. More about that later. Of course I'm planning to make lots of videos with all the material I have now, and in fact, I have already started. The first six videos are already up on my Youtube channel. I'll be the first to admit that the first ones aren't very interesting. I'm making and uploading them chronologically so to start with it's not all that. But I've got some good stuff coming up, I promise. Especially from Galápagos. Obviously. :-) Keep an eye on my channel if you're interested. I'll probably post my favorites here too. Lava lizards and giant turtles coming up, eventually ... ;-)

Widescreen here.

No comments: