Friday, June 3, 2011

Wedding tomorrow!!

Not mine, but Tanumine's. Whee! How fantastic is that. I'm so happy for her. I'm at my parents' house tonight, it's so much more convenient since the wedding is in the local church out here and Tanumine is at her parents' house, which is what, a fifteen minutes' walk from our house? Since I'm the maid of honor I will be following her around all day tomorrow, starting at the hairdresser's at 9am, so it's just so much easier to be here already and not have to get out here from the wrong side of Oslo early tomorrow. So much less stressful. It's really weird to be here all alone though. My parents aren't here, they're in Africa. I want to say Zanzibar right now? So I have the house all to myself, which I haven't had for I don't know how many years. It's kind of fun actually. I've only been here a couple of hours, and already I've managed to create a very noticeable mess in the living room, kitchen and bathroom. Yay me! :-D

No comments: