Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Places I've been

Did I already post this ... ? I have a vague feeling that I did, but I can't find it. So you'll just have to forgive me if this is a double post. :-)

Since I will soon be visiting one of the last few countries in western Europe that I haven't been to, I thought it'd be fun to share this map showing all the different countries that I've had the good fortune to get to travel to in my life. It doesn't look like that many - damn these tiny European countries!! But there are actually quite a few - 22, I think. Since I'm not counting Norway ;-) and not the Isle of Man. So that's not too bad, even though it doesn't look like much. At least I've been to China, that raises the blue quotient a bit. I really need to get to Russia soon ... :-)

Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

2 comments:

Kiko said...

Can't see any South American spot... You have to come to Brasil!

Paz said...

knock out Canada and and America in one shot go and via Russia that'll make it look better :)