Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy 5th to Postcrossing!!

In about 35 minutes, anyway. :-) Postcrossing.com was launched on July 14th, 2005 - on the site they have the exact anniversary listed as 12:30am Norwegian time. Congratulations to them!! I'm sure he'll never read this, but I want to say thank you and major kudos to the man with the idea, Paulo Magalhães. It must be amazing to see something you've created grow and thrive like this and connect people all over the world. 3 postcards arrive to their destinations every single minute of the day thanks to the Postcrossing project.

Yay for Postcrossing! It really works, you should try it too. :-) In honor of the day, here are some of the coolest cards I've gotten. So far. ;-)

1 comment:

Fifty K said...

Been a while since I have visited your blog but just read this post. Very interesting stuff. I will check it out.