Saturday, June 26, 2010

Interesting blog

Another short blog post ... I'm really lazy these days, not sure why. This will be really short, but I hope you'll find it interesting. I discovered a new blog the other day while surfing ... that is, it's new to me, but it was started in October last year. The writer was raised as a Mormon, but in her early twenties woke up to the absurdity of her religion ... or cult, whatever ... and managed to get out of it. Now she is a happy atheist. :-) She writes really well and at least to me it's very interesting to get a former insider's view on this issue. Mormonism isn't very big in Norway, to put it mildly. ;-) Check out the blog if you're interested in this type of thing, I really recommend it. The title may sound a little off-putting, but it's from a quote from the Book of Mormon. The Whore of All the Earth, here. Happy reading. :-)

1 comment:

Shiva said...

Very interesting indeed!

Thanks for the heads up :)