Friday, December 4, 2009

A favorite song ...

... from a favorite movie.

Aldrig skall jag sluta älska dig ('I will never stop loving you') - music by Jesper Winge Leisner and lyrics by the one & only Jonas Gardell, written for the movie Livet är en schlager (Once in a Lifetime) by Susanne Bier, which is one of my all-time favorite movies. I never get tired of that movie, it's absolutely wonderful in so many ways. One of which is that it stars the lovely & talented Helena Bergström, who is perhaps my favorite actress.

This song has been performed & recorded by several singers - among them Gardell himself - but the best version is of course the original, performed by Bergström as the main character Mona in the movie.

Enjoy. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me of that song. It's been a while since I've seen Livet är en schlager. I'm a huge fan of Helena Bergström too. I have to watch Änglagård at least once a year :)

joseph