Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My calendar wall, September 2009

About time ... before it's October. :-)

In other news, I need a favor ... I just don't know anyone who can do it for me. I've been asking around on some relevant forums, so fingers crossed. No luck so far though. In case anyone reading this could help me, I'll mention it here too: I need something transported from Stavanger to Oslo, relatively soon. It's something very small and harmless. If anyone's available to help, let me know. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pay for the flight (just not from Stansted or Luton or any of those other hard-to-reach airports) and any domestic travel within Norway and I'll be happy to do it for you.

Probably not quite what you were thinking of, but the offer's there if you want to take me up on it...

Seeing as I've finally got around to looking at your blog again I may as well take the chance to ask if you've got the DVD yet. And the enclosed letter asking you to e-mail me as soon as you've finished reading it...

Leisha Camden said...

Not to be rude or anything, but, well, if that's the way I have to do it I can think of a cheaper solution ... ;-)

No, I didn't get anything. Yet. I'll let you know as soon as I do!! :-)