Monday, August 31, 2009

New stuff

I got some new stuff this weekend. On the trip to Nordens Ark, we stopped by Nordby mall on the way back. There were soo many Norwegians there ... ! More Norwegians than Swedes. I guess that shouldn't surprise me, really. But still. Anyway. One of the stores we went to was a DVD store. They had so much stuff ... !! I could have spent WAY too much money there easily. But I managed to restrain myself. Mostly. Look what I found ... !!

When the price is right and so on ... and since it's in Swedish crowns it was even cheaper than it looks. Yay. :-)

And then on Sunday there was the annual Open day in Bjørvika - they let people walk through the new tunnel, coolness!! - and among other things, the Water and Sewage Works were there giving away ... water bottles!! :-o Remember that I lost mine, it disappeared mysteriously at work? KAS lost hers too, trilltrall forgot it at the gym. We've really been missing them, they were great water bottles. But now look what we've got ... !! :-D

Happy happy, joy joy!! :-D

2 comments:

Paz said...

I actually like stuff like that ie H2Oslo, quite cool when you get into stuff like that

Leisha Camden said...

I know, aren't those bottles great? I think it's so cool that they're doing something like that, especially that they're giving them away for free. :-) And the 'H2Oslo' name is pretty clever IMO. :-)