Saturday, July 4, 2009

First video, now pictures

When this is published, I will be on my way to an undisclosed location to celebrate the birthday of a friend who shall remain nameless till after the party. Just on the off chance that she reads this before the event. Or he, it might be a he! :-) So no big post today either. Just some pictures from yesterday's storm. I really like taking pictures of dramatic cloudscapes.

Two shots from before the storm, and one from after.

Oh, and happy 72nd birthday to HM Queen Sonja!! I hope she'll have a fantastic day today with her family in this wonderful weather. :-) And happy 4th of July to my American readers, too. Have fun!!

4 comments:

Paz said...

copycat, but I suppose that you will say you did not read my post yesterday :P

Leisha Camden said...

I didn't read it till later, I swear ... !! :-) Good post though, great pictures. As usual. ;-) I love taking pictures of weather!! :-D

Paz said...

meant also to say loved the pictures

Leisha Camden said...

:-)