Saturday, June 27, 2009

Zuma x2, kind of

Some more music that I like. Not Russian pop this time, but Norwegian pop. :-) A Norwegian duo that has released ... three? albums and have had several hits, and - quel surprise - have competed in the Norwegian ESC selections twice. Well, OK, kind of. They were in the contest once, and Alexander Stenerud, the singer, was in it once. But his song sounded totally like a Zuma song ... not to be wondered at, since he wrote all their material. :-) I dig both songs, I voted for both of them, but they didn't win. They did very well this year though. But as we have seen, Alexander Rybak was unbeatable. :-)

This is Zuma with Always Always from 2008 ...



... and this is Stenerud with Find My Girl from 2009. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Paz said...

IMO I preferred the second one, the backing singers have better legs :)

Leisha Camden said...

What a surprise ... ;-)

Paz said...

I usually don't comment on ESC, but was bored

Leisha Camden said...

:-D

Tomorrow's post will interest you more, I've got some photos lined up that I think you'll like. :-)