Monday, June 1, 2009

Must ... resist ... must resist ... argh ...

At Spaceworld at Tveita mall on Wednesday. I shall overcome ... !! Also, I shall buy my best friend C. the DVD peeping out in the left of the picture for her birthday in August. :-)

In other news, Raphael moved out yesterday. No, not out out - not away from me. Just out onto the balcony. :-) Summer has arrived here in Oslo and it's time for my little green-eyed monster to take up his outdoor residence. It's gone pretty well so far - he came inside twice last night to look for his pond, but settled down outside nicely once he'd been fed, and today he hasn't been inside at all. (I have the day off work because of Pentecost, look here, third paragraph. :-) Are you confused? Doesn't his having moved outside mean that the pond is actually outside too now? Yes. So why is he coming inside looking for that selfsame pond? Because he has a very tiny brain and over time it has been established in that brain where his pond is supposed to be. And it's not out on the balcony. So he climbs out of the pond and goes to look for the pond somewhere else. It'll take him a little getting used to. :-)

4 comments:

Paz said...

its a bank holiday here, for a country that is supposed to be religious we get damn all religious holidays than some of our European neighbours. on the Keanu thing maybe this is Karma's way of saying gently 'you see me know, come on Leisha F#cking buy me know before they are all gone

Paz said...

look up Keanu on the uncyclopedia.wikia.com, according to which Keanu Reevianism has about 8 million followers. Church members refer to Keanu as "The One" - A god of men whose orgasm-inspiring good looks are surpassed only by his skillfully performed pregnant pauses and lifeless gaze
:P

Leisha Camden said...

lol!! This probably won't surprise you: after I followed the link you sent and read all sorts of things about Norway, I found the entry for Ireland and read that, and then ... and then I went straight to the Keanu one. I'm sure you're not surprised ... ;-)

Paz said...

LOL, I only looked it up after I saw your post :D, then again I am not into Keanu Reevianism