Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just got back from seeing 'Which Witch' ...

Was it worth seeing? Yes. It was absolutely definitely worth seeing.

Other than that? Let me put it like this. Which Witch can never be bad. It really cannot be bad. Because the music is so powerful; the play is technically so phenomenally strong.

But apart from that, this production really is incredibly bad. :-)

I really think it's worth seeing, but at the same time, there are so many things about it that suck that I don't know where to start. :-) I'll sleep on it and write more later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, can't wait to read more....

Paz said...

you should never go to bed angry, the sting will be gone from the rant, damnit.
how were the lions and tigers and bears,

Torgny said...

Hi there. I recently discovered your blog (thanks to a comment on MY blog). Love reading your opinionated views. :-)

Fifty K said...

Never heard of this Which Witch. Going to have to look into this.

Leisha Camden said...

operafantomet: there'll be more, don't worry ... !! ;-)

Paz: I wasn't angry, I really wasn't ... I had a good time, I promise - because it was wonderful to hear this fantastic music performed so well by skilled and talented performers. But at the same time there were SO many things that were wrong with the production ... and trust me, I will be ranting about it. >:-)

There were no lions & tigers & bears, alas ... you can find those in The Wizard of Oz, but I needed a snappy expression ;-) ... They didn't even burn her alive. :-o

Torgny: Hi! Nice to see you here, and thanks for commenting. And for the compliment. :-) Are you the one who had that great expression, 'den tidligere avisen Dagbladet', or something like that?? LOL, that was fantastic! I think I may have to steal that at some point. ;-)

kccat: I'm not surprised that you haven't heard of it. Really not surprised. :-) But if you want to hear it, we could probably arrange that. What kind of music do you like - if you like, say, The Phantom of the Opera, then I think you would absolutely love Which Witch. :-)

Torgny said...

leisha: "I think I may have to steal that [expression] at some point. ;-)"

Please do. It's all yours. :-)

Leisha Camden said...

Thanks. ;-)