Thursday, July 24, 2008

Discovery at blogger.com

I accidentally discovered some American woman's blog today. It is seriously funny. Totally my type of humor. So I'm blogging about it in order to make sure that I don't forget about it. Oh, and to share, of course, with my multinational readership *cough* (but it's true! some of my friends read this blog! and I have it on good authority that I have one self-described 'avid reader' in Australia!).

I discovered it by going to a page on blogger that had a listing of ... recommended blogs or something, I don't know.

EVERYTHING IS SOOOOO SLOW AT WORK THIS MONTH.

NOTHING HAPPENS EVER. EXCEPT THAT GUY WHO CALLED ABOUT HIS MISSING LAB COATS.

I THINK I MAY BE SLOWLY LOSING MY MIND.

Anyway, it was a really funny blog! It's called Fake Interviews With Real Celebrities. (There aren't any interviews with celebrities. Though I didn't read everything. Yet.) Here's one entry that really made me laugh. For instance.

Check it out if you're bored at work one day.


Update: ZOMG!! Right after I said that nothing ever happens here these days, some guy came in and bought an impact wrench from Hitachi for over 3000 NOK!

I totally need to whine and complain more!! It works!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to meet up with me soon! As in beginning of next week! Doable?

Leisha Camden said...

Definitely doable! I've got things for you ;-) ... I think I've got at least 6 or 7 books for your convention release.

Early next week sounds good - do you want to go out and get something to eat, maybe? I've got a craving for those Sicilian meatballs at Eataly at Aker Brygge ... and they've got a good selection of vegetarian food too. ;-)

Rose Johnston said...

Great link, some fun reading !!! Hugs from your avid Australian reader lol xxx

Leisha Camden said...

Hello there, my foreign readership! Good to see you! :-)

I was highly entertained by this Wendy person's blog, and I honestly don't think it's because I'm so preternaturally bored at the moment. She is funny. Bookmark, bookmark ... :-)

Leisha Camden said...

I read some more and there are some fake interviews.

She seems to be moving away from that area of research now though.