Tuesday, June 10, 2008

One of my absolutely favorite movies ...

... was on TV yesterday. I've seen it probably 15 or 20 times before - at least - but I just had to watch it again. I lurve it! :-)

It's weird how some movies are just so ... magical, or whatever ... so perfect ... that you never get tired of them. No matter how many times you've seen them or how well you know them, no matter that you remember every single line down to the actors' intonations in every single scene ... some movies are just never boring anyway. This one is one of those, for me.

The first time I saw it I was six years old. It was at somebody's birthday party ... a 7th birthday, I think. I came home and my mother asked me if I'd had fun at the party. Sure! She asked me what we'd done. Oh, we'd eaten such and such cake and hot dogs and whatnot, and we'd played this and that game, and we'd watched a movie. My mother said that that sounded like fun, and what movie had we watched? I said - 6 years old! - Jaws!

:-D

No comments: